REVIEW FULL FINAL PROJECT DESCRIPTION HERE: Extra Credit up to 15 points
Final Project (full description)
Part 3: STORYBOARD REQUIREMENTS (Due Monday 11/22 - scanned (or digitally created in photoshop) and uploaded to Canvas before class.
Blank Storyboard template:
HD-storyboard.pdf - for Canon Rebel, XF100
SD-storyboard.pdf - for older Canon GL-2 cameras
Your storyboard must contain the following:
- A NEAT, clear (readable) sketch of the shot
- Description of plot / action of story
- Transitions (dissolves, wipes, cuts, fades)
- Description of camera work (i.e. close-up, pan, track, midshot, etc.)
- Soundtrack (description of narration, sound effects, non-diegetic sounds, etc.)
- TIMECODE: length of shot, overall time (min:seconds)
Please note that I have HIGH EXPECTATIONS for these storyboards. These should be professional and complete – something you could include in your portfolio!