Feb 9, 2017 by
a text entry box or a file upload
Image 1: Scan motion fast
- Place your hand in any position against the glass on the scanner bed. Leave the lid fully open.
- Using a resolution of 72ppi, scan without previewing. While the scanner is passing your hand, move your hand in some way. (The scanner will move quickly because it is capturing fewer pixels per inch.)
- Submit JPG to this assignment.
Image 2: Scan motion slow
- Repeat the steps above, but set the resolution at 300ppi or higher. (The scanner will move slowly because it is capturing more pixels per inch.)
In Photoshop, change resolution to 72ppi, then submit JPG to this assignment.
- Submit a text entry describing the results of your experiments.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.