Apr 21, 2017 by
a file upload
Watch video demo here.
- Open this file in Photoshop: animation1.PSD
- Window > Timeline
- At the bottom of the workspace select "Create Frame Animation." (The triangle button beside this option will let you toggle between Frame timeline and Video timeline.)
- On the timeline, click on the "duplicate frame" button.
- Select Frame 2. Move the star to the bottom of the image, so that it's hidden behind the masked layer.
- Shift-select both Frames 1 and 2. Click the tweening icon, and select the number of steps to tween.
- Duplicate the tweened frames.
- Reverse the order of the tweened frames (timeline panel menu).
- Select "forever" from the repeat options to create a continuous loop.
- Play, then adjust timing on the frames as needed.
- Save for Web (or Export) as GIF.
- Upload GIF to this assignment.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.