Introduction to SainSmart Uno board and Arduino IDE
Jan 24, 2017 by
- Download the Integrated Development Environment (IDE) from the Arduino software website onto your laptop.
- Download Chapters 1-4 in the SainSmart UNO Starter Kit Tutorials or view the tutorial in a browser window.
- Do the 3 simple exercises (see below) and modify them slightly.
Bring to class on Tuesday:
Modified Blink Sketch (save as a different name as the original)
- change the delay
Modified Hello World Sketch
- change the text
Modified Flashing LED Sketch
- Add 2 LED lights and resistors
- Change the code so both LEDs work
- Bring the kit to school on Tues and have it ready to demo your Flashing LEDs
Sketches should be brought to school on a flash drive or external HD to upload to the homework folder in class.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.